Global Entrepreneurship Week is coming up and we have a full lineup of events planned. We’ll be highlighting the events on Twitter and our new Instagram account! Be sure to folow us for behind the scenes picutres. Instagram: dingmancenter
Now, here’s what’s worth reading.
- What is the best way to teach entrepreneurship? This BloombergBusinessWeek article says you have to get out of the classroom and get your hands dirty.
- Many people long for success, but only the ones who are persistent make it to the top. Take a look at the video of How Bad Do You Want To Succeed? and get inspired!
- The entrepreneur-investor relationship is like a marriage, you want to assure you pick the right person. Check out 3 Ways To Avoid a Power-Hungry Investor and learn some useful tips.
- Startups usually have a small but strong team. Recruiting the wrong person could be detrimental. Here are 3 Steps for Assembling a Startup Dream Team.
- Ever wonder why some people are so efficient? Check out 8 Things Really Efficient People Do. Let’s get more productive.