Today, the Dingman Center is leading the Smith School’s MBA Entrepreneurship Club in hosting the regional Venture Capital Investment Capital Competition. Smith MBAs are joined by teams from the Wharton School, the Darden School of Business, the McDonough School of Business, the Tepper School of Business, the Carey Business School and the Columbia Business School. Follow our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates on the winners. Now, let’s check out what’s worth reading.
- Even Olympic athletes are getting bit by the entrepreneurship bug, starting companies during breaks from their intense training schedules. Read about how Olympians pursue startup ventures on the side.
- We all read so much about how Millennials are starting their own companies left and right, but recent data is suggesting the opposite. Are Millennials Really the Entrepreneurial Generation?
- According to Inc Magazine this is The One Behavior That Guarantees Failure.
- What do Oprah Winfrey and Warren Buffet have in common? It’s not just their net worth. Check out this infographic for Habits of the World’s Wealthiest People.
- Earlier this week, Militello Capital announced it’s investment in SalesWarp, developed by Dingman Center Angels portfolio company, 6th Street Commerce.