Global Entrepreneurship Week was a great success for the Dingman Center! From Tuesday’s Entrepreneurship Connector to Thursday’s Pitch Dingman Competition, check out some highlights in the below photo gallery. Thank you to those who celebrated Global Entrepreneurship Week with us.
Now, let’s check out this week’s Worth Reading.
- Thanksgiving is approaching. As an entrepreneur, what do you do to boost sales? Read the 9 Ways to Make Extra Money Around the Holidays.
- There is an old saying, ”you do not get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate”. Check out the 5 Way to Access Fair Pay and learn useful tips.
- So why haven’t you started your business yet? Many entrepreneur-wannabes wonder. Read these four steps on how to become an entrepreneur in real life.
- Mashable took some time to focus on female entrepreneurs this week. Take a look at 3 Tips for Women Leaders in the Boardroom.
- Successful entrepreneurs are full of charisma. Read 10 Habits of Remarkably Charismatic People and learn some tips.