This Wednesday, we kicked off the Idea Shell cohort of Fearless Founders with 30 new student companies. The University of Maryland is closed again today due to inclement weather; stay safe!
Now, let’s see sit back and enjoy what we have prepared for this week’s Worth Reading:
- Bisnow recently released it’s list of Power Women in Tech, including the Dingman Center’s managing director, Elana Fine! (@elanafine)
- Since we have to cancel Innovation Fridays this week, take a look at How To Come Up With a Breakthrough Idea and be ready to pitch to an EIR next week.
- For startups, one of the most efficient ways to get noticed is to become a thought leader in a certain field. Here’s How to Become a Thought Leader in a Month or Less.
- Entrepreneur.com tells us that customers are looking for long-term relationships with brands, not a meaningless fling. In honor of Valentine’s Day, here is an infographic that will answer the question “Does My Customer Love Me?”
- The Walt Disney Company is encouraging digital startups ten startups focused on media and entertainment ideas will work with Disney leaders. Read more about Disney Accelerator in The New York Times.