As the spring semester draws to a close, the Dingman Center will host our final Pitch Dingman Competition for the 2013-14 academic year. The competition is set for next Thursday, May 1 at 5:30 p.m. Click here to register!
Now, let’s sit back and read what we have for this week’s Worth Reading:
- Meeting helps decision making, but how to run a meeting with efficiency and effectiveness is another story. Check out 9 Tricks Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, And Other Top Execs Use To Run Meetings.
- What questions should corporate innovators use to increase their odds of success? Here are Eight Essential Questions for Every Corporate Innovator.
- Small business loans are hard to come by, but The Small Business Administration just made it a little easier to secure a loan.
- Are you a budding entrepreneur still in the ideation stage? There are The 8 Best Industries for Starting a Business.
- “There is no one picture of intelligence, but many people with high IQs do tend to share some of the same habits — both good and bad.” Check out The Habits of the World’s Smartest People (Infographic)
- Get a better understanding of the global impact of technology by reading The Economist’s Special Report On Tech Startups.